Thank you for exhibiting with Australian Events, please complete all compulsory exhibitor forms and any optional forms required. Please ensure forms are submitted before the due dates specified within your exhibition brochure and exhibitor updates. If you have any issues completing the forms, contact the Australian Events office during business hours on FREECALL 1800 671 588.
COMPULSORY EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are a compulsory requirement by all exhibitors, food vendors, charity organisations and other exhibits. They form part of your site application and must be completed prior to the event, as per your exhibitor terms and conditions. Please ensure the following forms are submitted by the due dates specified in the exhibitor brochure and exhibitor updates.
1. Power Requirements and Risk Assessment Form – All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event.
2. Compulsory Event Guide Form – All exhibitors MUST complete this form for each event. Includes optional Event Guide upgrades and Website Banner Advertising.
OPTIONAL EXHIBITOR FORMS:
The following exhibitor forms are optional. Only complete the forms if you require the services provided.
1. Prize Sponsorship Options – Including Newsletter Marketing, Kitchen or BBQ Sponsorship or Prize options.
2. Live Event Announcements – Only available to exhibitors who have booked an advertising upgrade package.
3. Materials Handling Form – Complete this form to request access to the forklift and crane during bump-in and bump-out. Charges may apply. Please note: All semi-trailer deliveries must be pre-booked for Tuesday only.
4. Send us your editorial and images – Do you have a great story to tell about your business? Have you just launched a new product or service? Perhaps you have just received a new business award or recognition? Well, we want to hear all about it so we can share your story. Australian Events are always looking for positive stories from our exhibitors. We would like to share your story with our growing audience via our websites, social media channels and email newsletters.
5. DISCOUNT CODES FOR YOUR CLIENTS – What better way to spread the word and spread the love, than with a discounted Event Ticket Code to distribute to your clients.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR LIVESTOCK EXHIBITORS
As exhibitors of livestock, you are responsible for all movement and paperwork of your livestock in relation to this event. If you are unsure of the documentation needed for movement of livestock in or out of Qld you can contact the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries (DAF) call centre on 132 523 and speak to your local Stock Inspector/Bio Security Member. DAF advises that there should be minimal contact between livestock and members of the public to reduce biosecurity hazards. To eliminate risk please make sure there is a hand wash station and/or hand sanitiser dispenser on your stand. Ensure that all visitors and your staff use the facility when entering and exiting your display as this will help prevent the risk of any contamination between breeds.
NLIS reading will be conducted on the morning of Friday 5th July 2019. Please have all relevant biosecurity documentation available on request. If you are unsure regarding this, you can contact your local stock officer from the Department of Agricultural and Fisheries.
All exhibitors should have their own wash bucket/tub, wheelbarrow, shovel & rake for pen cleaning purposes. No equipment will be available from Australian Events. All exhibitors must have their own feed and water troughs. Due to Bio Security measures, there can be no sharing or communal troughs onsite.
UNLOADING OF STOCK
The Caboolture Showgrounds has a stock loading ramp available. All livestock exhibitors must complete check-in before unloading their animals. Event staff will then direct you to the loading ramp.
Exhibitors will have fresh sawdust in livestock display on arrival. It is up to the exhibitor to clean out pens throughout the day and replace with new sawdust as needed. On the final afternoon, all used bedding is to be placed into the allocated disposal points.
Dump points for animal waste and used bedding are located on the eastern side of the livestock display area.
Wash facilities are available. Please ensure you have your tap fittings and hoses with you.
LIVESTOCK EXHIBITOR CAMPING AT FARM FANTASTIC
Please contact Australian Events if you wish to camp near your livestock displays. Fees Apply. Phone 1800 671 588
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BEWARE OF ONLINE SCAMMERS
Australian Events have been notified of an online scam claiming to have lists of attendees from our events for sale. Please note that these emails DO NOT come from Australian Events. Australian Events DO NOT sell lists and never have. If you receive an email offering lists for sale, do not respond to them or send them money. Report all scams to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) Scam Watch website – https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/