2017 Farm Fantastic Expo
Media Kit updated Monday 12th June 2017
DATES: 30th June – 2nd July 2017
LOCATION: Caboolture Showgrounds, Caboolture, Queensland, 4510.
HOURS: Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-5pm & Sunday 9am-4pm
ADMISSION: Adults $10, Aged Seniors $8 and Children with an adult are free. Free return passes available on exit.
PARKING: Limited onsite parking available.
Farm Fantastic is one of Queensland’s largest rural, farming, agriculture, livestock and lifestyle Expos! This event features hundreds of displays from local and national companies and attracts tens of thousands of patrons annually.
Everything from breed displays, farm machinery, cattle yards and vehicles through to sheds, tools, tanks and mowers will be on display, PLUS the event features products and services for our homes and backyards, gourmet foods, produce, plants, wines, and more.
- Backyard Living Presentations with: Claire Bickle, Paul Plant, Noel Burdette, Kerry West from Fruit Salad Trees
- Destination Food ( pavilion full of local food and wine producers)
- Working Dog Demonstrations
- Farm Fantastic Alpacas On Show
- Two Old Ducks (cooking daily)
- Australian Horse Academy Demonstrations
- Laurie Lawrence (Book reading 11am Friday 30 June)
- Free animal farm for kids with Old Macdonald’s Travelling Farms
- Free train rides
- Win a Kubota Z122R Ride-On Mower, thanks to David Evans Group, details >http://farmfantastic.com.au/win-a-kubota-z122r-ride-on-mower/
- Win a Speedliner Spray on Ute Liner, thanks to DT Rustproofing, details > http://farmfantastic.com.au/win-a-speedliner-spray-on-ute-liner/
- Win an Accommodation Package for Two, thanks to Best Western Caboolture Gateway Motel, details >http://farmfantastic.com.au/win-an-accommodation-package-for-two/
- Win a Solar LED Security Light, thanks to Star 8 Australia, details >http://farmfantastic.com.au/win-a-solar-led-security-light/
- 5 Fruit Salad Trees up for grabs. Details > http://farmfantastic.com.au/5-fruit-salad-trees-up-for-grabs/
- Join our email newsletter and go into the draw to WIN family passes. Enter the competition online at http://farmfantastic.com.au/email-newsletter-club/
2017 EVENT GUIDE
The 2017 official Event Guide, a full colour magazine, available at the event entrances.
The Guide contains all the essential information you need to know about the event, including entertainment details, event maps, complete lists of exhibitors and products on display, prize information, articles, features and more.
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
EVENT WEBSITE: http://farmfantastic.com.au/
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/FarmFantastic
FACEBOOK EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/102419043573120/
TWITTER PAGE: https://twitter.com/ffexpo
LIST OF EXHIBITORS
EVENT BANNERS AND FLYERS
- If you are an exhibitor, supporter or advocate of this event, you might like to promote that you will be exhibiting or attending.
- Banners – http://farmfantastic.com.au/event-banners-and-flyers/
- PDF Flyer – http://www.farmfantastic.com.au/FFE17-Exhibitor-Invitation.pdf
- FREECALL 1800 671 588
MEDIA ENQUIRIES (prior to event)
- FREECALL 1800 671 588
Australian Events is a Queensland success story. Established in 1987, the Toowoomba-based business has grown into one of the Nation’s largest event management companies in Australia. Australian Events operate 15 major home, lifestyle, trade and farming events throughout Queensland every year.
- Australian Events
- Freecall 1800 671 588
To save an image, click on the photo then right click and select ‘Save Image As’.