5 Fruit Salad Trees up for grabs !
Fruit Salad Tree Company are giving away 5 Fruit Salad Trees at the 2017 event !
3 Fruit Salad Trees will be giving away at the event, while 2 Fruit Salad Trees will be up for grabs by entering our Email Newsletter Club. To enter into the competition fill out the form below:
The Email Newsletter prizes are a Stone Fruit Salad Tree and a Citrus Fruit Salad Tree, each tree will have up to 4 fruits.
ANOTHER 3 Fruit Salad Trees will be up for grabs during each daily demonstration during the event. For more details on the daily presentations, click here. The daily demos will occur at 12.30pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event. The winners from the daily show can choose from either a Stone Fruit Tree (for warm climates) combining peaches, nectarines, peachcots, plums or a Citrus Fruit Tree combining oranges, mandarins, lemons, lemonades, limes, tangelos, pomelos, grapefruits. Each of the prizes will have 3 fruits on them.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Australian Events Pty Ltd (ABN 99 074 204 283), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’. Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The prize consists of one Fruit Salad Tree from the Fruit Salad Tree Company (2 prize draws in total).
- Entry to the competition is free and open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years old.
- Employees of the prize provider and exhibitors at this event and their immediate families are eligible to enter.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive marketing material from the promoter about the Farm Fantastic Expo.
- The winner/winners of the prize/prizes will be drawn at random on Thursday 29th June by the promoter.
- Winner/Winners will be notified via the email address provided upon entering the competition.
- Winner/Winners of the prize must collect the prize from the prize provider at the event on the advertised days open to the public.
- Winner/Winners must provide adequate proof of identity as determined by the prize provider and the promoter upon collection of the prize.
- Failure to collect the prize from the prize provider at the event will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The prize provider and the promoter will not provide freight or postage of the prize.
- Winner/Winners prize does not include entry fees or any parking fees to the event.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.